Thursday, May 29, 2008

Jayci on Hawk



This is the main person I scrap about. My granddaughter Jayci. And her mom... lol

This is Jayci and Grace on Hawk the horse. She liked riding him some what, but was fighting allergies at the time so wasn't really into it. this was a Mother's Day/Birthday party for my son Zachary, who turned 21, 3 days prior.
I got this great digi kit @ DigitalArts-Cafe just for signing up! And I made this with it and turned it into a Quick Page and sent it in for a challenge and will be getting in return all of the QuickPages made.... How cool is that. So head on over to DigitalArts-Cafe and join up get your kit and make a quick page!!

Credits:
DigitalArts-Cafe -No Cream No Sugar Freebie kit
and DigitalArts-Cafe-No Cream No sugar Add-on kit
Fonts: Markerman and Grumble

No comments: