Saturday, September 06, 2008

DigitalArts-Cafe DESIGN IT!

OK folks so this month, I am busy with a design contest, so the amount of LO's I normally post will prolly go down. I will post some but mostly on weekends.
I entered a contest to become a designer for a store, DigitalArts-Cafe. Most of you that read the credits know that is where I get most of my Kits that I make my Lo's with, so to be able to sell kits there would be tooo totally awesome. So the point to this whole post you ask??? Well that would be for you to join DigitalArts-Cafe forum, and vote!!! For me or whomever's kit you like actually, but hopefully that will by mine.
Now I feel I must warn you, this weeks kit was suposed to be Heritage, which I totally loathe, but at least it is out of the way now. So you will see way better kits from me in the future!! Just don't ever ask me for heritage!!
Now in order to vote you must register here, post at least 5 posts, in order to view, download and vote for the contest, try here to post don't forget 5 posts, then you will see the secret forum where you can see them and vote.
Now while you are there, you can join in the birthday celebrations here and get lots of great stuff and have loads of fun!!!!



So take a few mins and sign up, post, view, vote, and celebrate with us!!!

1 comment:

Brandi Beaver said...

I was going to leave some love with your preview, but there wasn't one. I just wanted you to know that your baby kit was by far my favorite baby kit. I can't wait for some free time when I can make a layout or five with it.