Friday, November 07, 2008

OK so I did a photo swap @ DigitalArts-Cafe, and scrapped a LO for Silvia, aka. Phillsboo, of her cat!! I got to use Rachael H's kit Bad Kitty! It was so much fun using that kit, and since I am not a pet person I wouldn't have been able to use it otherwise! So thanks Silvia for use of your kitty cat!! I sooo hope you enjoy your LO!



Photobucket

Click on the layout for the quick page!!

Credits: Bad Kitty by Rachael H @ DigitalArts-Cafe
Template: LuvsMyFurBabies

the Kit:
Photobucket Photobucket


Here is a really cool Brag book she did with it!!

Photobucket


And some QP's she did also!! Be sure to check it all out!
Photobucket






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a cat that will fit quite nicely into this quick page! I really like the set-up of your page.
Thanks so much for sharing.