Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I won an adward!!!

Photobucket


OK so it is just a blog award!! But hey it my first!! I think it is cool!! Melo, who gave me the award, Thank You Thank You,is the owner of DigitalArts-Cafe, where I spend most of my online time, and get most of my scrapbook kits that I make my LO's with.

The rules of the award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated

Ok so here are the 7 blogs I would like to forward the award to:

Rachael- Memory Scraps . . The most fantabulous Designer (can you tell I'm on her CT? )

Laura- she will just get it twice!

Tamara- Scrappy Thoughts (I'm part of her CT)

Christie- Sweet Scraps

Shannon- Angel Wings and Things

Dinphy- Dinphy's ScrapSpot

Maryanne- Curth's Digital Designs

OK now I'm off to tell them!!!!!!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Wow, look at all these LO's you've been doing. Looks great!

Thank you for the award...


:::HUGS:::

Rachael said...

You got an award! Again! Thanks

Curths Digital Designs said...

Congrats for your award and Thank you! I couldn't figure out how to find it when you left me a comment, lol. I think I had too little sleep that night, lol.
Thanks again.
MaryAnne