Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Something New!

OK so I am working on something new. . . What you ask? Well since you asked I will tell you! I found a lady who has these templates, who said I could use them, and I talked to my CT Designer who said I could use her kits, So the ending product for friends will be QP's to make your own 4x6 photos to have printed at where ever you have your pics printed. But for family they will be able to get pics of Jayci printed if they want, or if they send me a few pics of their own I will be able to put those pics in the templates so they can have their pics printed. Clear as mud? ? ?
Well here is the first one, what do ya think?


s.o.s.

Credits: Watermelon Patch by Rachael H at DigitalArts-Cafe
and 8x6 template by Curth's Digital Designs
Font: CAC Norm Heavy

Now in case you are wondering how this will be pictures printed at your local wally world look at the two pictures below, that is what this one cropped into and I will have printed, each 4 x 6 inches.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Now won't these look cute in those 4 x 6 photo albums that are so inexpensive, and so easy to find . . .

3 comments:

Laura said...

Love the idea! and the LO's are just so cute!

Curths Digital Designs said...

What a cutie!! I love the quick page, thank you! Off to find some photo's.
maryanne

Lois B said...

Super job you did here. Hope you will share more of these with us. Curths templates are wonderful and with your creativity these will be so useful for me.

Thanks so much