Wednesday, July 02, 2008

New pics




Well I was doing a color challenge, waiting for the kit to make my LO and figured what the heck I will just make a kit and get some stuff done!! So I make this kit with their colors and it totally reminds me about the pics of Jayci with the pumpkins! so that is one of them, coz then I remembered a few years ago Harley dressed up like a scarecrow and that costume would go great with this kit! so there is one of Harley also. Lauri chill I will do something of Dylan soon!


Halloween 2007
Credits: Sun Harvest by ShelliStep
Font: IMPORT



Halloween 2004
Credits: Sun Harvest by ShelliStep
Font: j.d.


P.S. Here is the kit I made!!
Sun Harvest
Get this Digi Kit here

4 comments:

Nydia said...

Thanks a lot Shelli! I love the papers, the bow, the frames, everything! You're a great designer!

Peggie said...

This is beautiful. Thank you.

~Tracy~ said...

Very cute! Thank you!

Kathy said...

I love the colors you used in your kit. Thanks so much.